Lyle has been playing upright
Base for 12 years, the gigs spanned all the way from Bay Area
clubs to headlining special events for the S.F. Academy of Science,
the S.F. Ballet, and the Sausalito Arts Festival.
These days are a mixed bag:
- Concertina with Irish artist,
and Grammy Nominee, Noel Hill
- a close Jazz and Bossa Nova
with "Christine Joy the B-Side Band"
- leader of "Three Sheets
to the Wind", singing Sea
- studying association with the
Western Swing Society
- learning about his voice, harmony,
what makes a band click
- and, of course, playing with
"Lysa Cash and the Money Makers"